You made the right choice, Welcome! The Disability Achievement Center is your first best stop on the World Wide Web for your personal achievement goals. If living, learning, working and playing as independently as you choose are your goals then we are here to bring you all the choices you need.
The Disability Achievement Center is a not for profit private organization. We are a community driven organization that serves people with all types of disabilities and their families at all stages of life. We are constantly growing, changing and seeking new ways to support your achievement.
- If you don't see the information you need, ask!
- If you see a need in the community, tell us!
- If you want to help others to achieve, volunteer!
Disability Achievement Center provides programs under four core services: Information & Referral, Independent living skills, self and systemic advocacy, Peer Mentoring, and transition from school to work, from the nursing home to the community and from life with out to a full life with a disability.
- If you’re looking for a resource, ask!
- If you want to learn an independent living skill, act!
- If you’re seeking advocacy support or want to advocate for others, reach out!
- If you need peer support or want to be a mentor, get engaged with us!
- If you’re planning the next steps after school to go to work, Our Employment Team is ready!
- If you want out of that nursing home, take the first step with us!
- If disability is a new experience, achieving a full life with a disability is just a call or click away.
You don't have to do anything alone, without support or by reinventing the path to achievement. We have all been there before and the team is waiting for you to call, click or come in to take that next step toward what you want to achieve.
We are all about practical, person centered achievement that puts your goals front and center through empowerment. Respect, Choice, change are our core values. Respect for your goals. Offering all the choices you need to achieve, and change through your goals. It is all waiting for you to act by calling, clicking or coming in to visit the achievement team. We are waiting, where are you?